News Update [ News ] SARS officers bite more than they can chew after slapping soldier Published 1 month ago on June 14, 2018 By fresh9ja A group of SARS operatives experienced a unique kind of difficulty after meeting with a soldier thought to be a fraudster. Yahoo Boy. A footage shared via Instagram today showed a violent scene revealing a confrontation between a group of policemen and the serviceman Drama in Abeokuta, Ogun State, yesterday, after some SARS operatives slapped a military man/boxer in mufti after thinking he’s a yahoo boy A post shared by Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja) on Jun 13, 2018 at 3:45am PDT 62 total views, 5 views today Related posts: [Mixtape] KJV DJ James & DJ Chenko – Sounds Of Naija Mix [Afrobeat Vs Shaku Shaku] [News] Heartbreaking images of 4-year-old girl beaten by her father. [Music] HorluwaFreezy – Succumb | @Horluwafreezy [News] SARS Officers Harass DMW Singer, Mayorkun READ [News] INEC Wants Report Of “No Evidence” In Kano Underage Voting Saga Disregarded Related Topics: Up Next [News] Eniade, ex-Head of Service, joins gubernatorial race Don't Miss [News ] Once I Have One Night with A Man , His Glory is Gone – Temple Ladies fresh9ja You may like Click to comment Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. News Update [News] Female Student Barks Like A Dog After Spiritual Cleansing By A Muslim Cleric Published 1 day ago on July 18, 2018 By fresh9ja A female student has reportedly been barking like a dog immediately after her consultation with an Alfa for spiritual cleansing to avert calamity. The Alfa, one Mustapha Hammed, 23, who was subsequently arrested, admitted to putting a live frog in the water the undergraduate used to bath during the cleansing process. An investigation by the police revealed that the suspect raped the lady upon discovering that she was a student. Thereafter, he allegedly wiped the blood with a piece of cloth. Briefing newsmen at the command headquarters, Monday, the command boss, Imohimi Edgal, said: READ [News Update] Former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu's daughter, Neya expecting her first child“On July 12, 2018, a case of sexual assault by penetration was brought from Bariga Police Station to Gender Section for further investigation. The suspect, Mustapha Hammed who claims to be an Alfa. was introduced to the survivor through a mutual friend. “The Alfa deceived the victim that he saw in a vision that she was going to die within 24 hours. He took the girl to Ikorodu, Lagos for cleansing so that she would not die. “At Ikorodu, he forcefully had carnal knowledge of the girl said to be a virgin as at then. He thereafter allegedly wiped off her blood with a white handkerchief and since then, her father alleged that the girl has been behaving abnormally because she was completely devastated and traumatized by the incident”. READ [News]President Buhari arrives Netherland for ICC 20TH AnniversaryWhen approached, the suspect admitted to having raped the victim but denied wiping the blood with a cloth. He said that his girlfriend brought the victim to him for consultation and in the process, concluded to marry her. He said: “ I told her ( victim) that during divination, I saw that she had a spiritual husband. She confirmed it and said that had been the cause of her problem. I told her she would need to undergo spiritual cleansing in my house at Ikorodu. 478 total views, 25 views today 3Shares Related posts: [Mixtape] KJV DJ James & DJ Chenko – Sounds Of Naija Mix [Afrobeat Vs Shaku Shaku] [Ent News] Falz Signs Upcoming Act, Sir Dauda To BahdGuys Entertainment [News Update] Police Rescue Mikel Obi’s Kidnapped Father [ News ] SARS officers bite more than they can chew after slapping soldier READ Gas Explosion Kills Three Children And Injures Two In Jigawa Continue Reading News Update [News] Middle Belt groups blats Atiku over comment on ‘missing’ 23 soldiers Published 1 day ago on July 18, 2018 By fresh9jadmin Middle Belt groups blats Atiku over comment on ‘missing’ 23 soldiers JULY 17, 2018 The Middle Belt Conscience Guard, has descended furiously on former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, over his reaction to the report of alleged missing of 23 soldiers after an ambush by Boko Haram insurgents in Borno State. There were reports on Monday that no fewer than 23 Nigerian soldiers went missing after Boko Haram insurgents ambushed a military convoy at Boboshe village in Bama local government area of Borno. Atiku, while reacting, expressed concerns over the whereabouts of the missing soldiers, while bemoaning the security situation of the country. The ex-Vice President, however, got more than he bargained for as the Middle Belt group said his comment was rather a mockery of the currentl government. Prince Raymond Enero, National Coordinator in a letter addressed to the ex-VP on behalf of the group, said it was very unpatriotic of a former leader to jump into conclusion without making necessary findings. Enero said Atiku’s recent outbursts about the nations show he’s out to distablize the peace and tranquility of the nation. The letter reads below. We had to reach you through this open epistle to express our displeasure over your recent treacherous and unpatriotic activities to the Federation of Nigeria, which we believe are counter-productive and capable of undermining peace and security in the country. This forum was stunned to the marrow to read your malicious, hazy and preposterous propaganda on the alleged missing and unaccounted 23 Nigerian soldiers, you claimed in a tweet disappeared when Boko Haram terrorists purportedly ambushed a military convoy at Boboshe village in Bama LGA of Borno State. Without any verifiable proof and basing your judgment from the proclivity of dissent serviced by a media report with anonymous attributions, you lent your voice to a fictitious story. There is no doubt that your tweet, expressing a phony concern on the alleged attack and missing soldiers sought to legitimize an incident which never occurred anywhere. This was after the Director of Army Public Relations (DAPR), Brig. Gen. Texas Chukwu denounced media reports alluding to alleged terrorists attack on a military convoy and missing soldiers, emphatically debunking that, “There was nothing like that. No ambush on soldiers.” This group was disheartened to know of your excitement about the triumph of terrorism against your people and the nation. And this has been your consistent posture since you declared interest in the 2019 Presidency of Nigeria, as reflected in your vehement and callous attempts to discredit the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari on security. It is quite unexpected from a supposed leader of your status, to engage in such plain subterfuge against your own country. It is more sad to consciously assist in the propagation of the triumph of terrorism and celebrating the enemies of the a country you once led and is still seeking its leadership. This forum recall a public statement credited to you in 2016 where you vaguely boasted that if you were the President of Nigeria, you would have ended Boko Haram terrorism in months. The current outing of disparaging the counter-insurgency war under the Buhari Presidency flows from your obsession with mendacity to diminish the leadership value of the present administration in the reckoning of Nigerians. Sir, may we make it plainly clear to you that you are part of the problems of Nigeria. We suspect your inordinate and satanic quest for the leadership of Nigeria, in conspiracy with debased souls of your ilk as responsible for the conflagrations in most parts of Nigeria. The agenda is to tarnish the image of the Buhari administration, while you market yourself as a better leader and the Nigeria’s best problem solver. Some weeks back in Borno state, Mr. President was embittered upon the realization that the spate of violence and killings in the country are secretly sponsored by politicians with tall political ambitions like you. And when you take to social media to promote insecurity in Nigeria and spur baseless anxieties in Nigerians, it is the height of expletive in the pursuit of a leadership dream. We have strong reasons to suspect, you must have been the major brain and financier of the prevailing wave of violent conflicts around the country, which the Presidency through the military and other security agencies have continued to subdue at every manifestation. But it appears, you are shamelessly bold in evil against Nigerians. Those close to you and your close confidants have accused you of stealthily sponsoring the terrorism-inclined sect, Independent Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to destabilize Nigeria. This was shocking enough and doubtful, until you came out of your shell recently when you took your presidential campaigns to Umuahia, Abia state, by showing wordy sympathy and support to the violent agitations’ of IPOB, which has been the group’s main operational weapon. As elder statesman, while you justified the cause, which has never been objected by any Nigerian anyway, it was quite insightful that you never spared a word to condemn their violent siege on the Southeast region. Perhaps, it is because they are operating in accordance with your dictates? It is obvious that after your plot to use IPOB to destabilize and threaten the security of Nigeria failed, your actions and utterances’ are suggestive that you are probably the sponsor of the armed militias perpetrating the killings in the Middle Belt region and other parts of the country, in the guise of “Fulani herdsmen.” And we believe it is in furtherance of your pursuit of the agenda of clouding the stamp of the positive mark President Buhari has earned in tackling insecurity threats in the country. And apparently, you are not satisfied that the desired impact of your evil plots on Nigeria have not been allowed to blossom. So, you have resorted to gratifying yourself with falsified exploits of Boko Haram terrorists, as indicated by your latest tweet on alleged attack on a military convoy in Borno state. Yet, this is what you know as untrue, inaccurate, imaginary, or fictive concoction; but peculiarly your cruel and sadistic disposition and antics in the pursuit of a presidential ambition. We want to put it to you that securing the leadership of any nation is not through subterfuge or crooked strategies. It is barbaric to inflict pains and misery on a people you scheme to govern, to divert attention from your odious leadership personality, which we all know is a liability, rather than an asset to Nigeria. It is obvious Nigerians are not prepared to make a detour into the dark days of a ravenous and corrupt leadership again. You parade the infamous record as the only Politically Exposed Person (PEP) at the time you held office as Vice President of Nigeria to be probed by a U.S. Senate’s Permanent sub-committee on Investigations, chaired by Senator Carl Levin for violating US financial laws. Senator Levin’s committee submitted its report on February 4, 2010, which indicted you of corrupt acts, including alleged money laundering activities and bribery in the Siemens scandal. The Senate report was explicit that you and your fourth wife Jennifer Douglas violated American laws as recipients of bribes for which you have been barred from entering the US. These past years, you have hedged an articulate response on your indictment by the US Senate for the alleged financial crimes. It is time for you to rescind from such evil against your country, because it’s doubtful whether Nigerians would allow someone with such moral baggage to lead them again. The US indictment hanging on your neck has not been exited, even if you have been cleared by courts in Nigeria. Former Delta state Governor, Mr. James Ibori was similarly freed of corruption charges by Nigerian courts, until courts in the United Kingdom found him guilty. And your case is likely to follow this pattern. We hasten to call on the Attorney-General and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami to initiate and expeditiously commence the process of your extradition to the United States to face trial on charges of corruption leveled against you as contained in the US Senate report. 473 total views, 25 views today 2Shares Related posts: [News]Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State [Ent Update] Olamide’s Kana Music Video Is A Middle Finger To The NBC – Music Critic Writes [News] 2019 Elections On The Brink Of Chaos Courtesy Ganduje/Kwankwaso Feud [News] INEC Wants Report Of “No Evidence” In Kano Underage Voting Saga Disregarded READ Gas Explosion Kills Three Children And Injures Two In Jigawa Continue Reading News Update [News] Osun Election , See How APC Candidate Will Emerge – Oshiomhole Published 1 day ago on July 18, 2018 By fresh9ja Adams Oshiomhole, the All Progressives Congress, APC, National Chairman has said that the party will adopt the direct primary to pick its candidate for the September 22 Osun governorship election. He stated this on Monday in Abuja while speaking with newsmen after a closed-door meeting with members of the party’s National Working Committee (NWC). Oshiomhole said that 17 aspirants who obtained the party’s Expression of Interest and Nomination forms to contest its ticket at its primary slated for Thursday, had all been screened and cleared. According to him, the 17 aspirants are all competent to effectively govern the state. READ [News]President Buhari arrives Netherland for ICC 20TH Anniversary“Regardless of who wins the primary, we hope that the rest of them will support the person to ensure that we do our best to retain the governance of Osun. “We have decided that in order to ensure popular participation, and to deepen democracy in Osun State, in-line with the provision of our party constitution which allows for either direct or indirect primary, we have resolved that the governorship election primary in Osun state will be conducted on the basis of direct primary. READ [News Update] Man Shot In The Head By Rival Cultists In Akwa Ibom. (Gr@phic Photos)“What that means is that every card carrying member of our party will participate in the process of nominating the flag bearer of the party. “This for us, is the most democratic way to conduct election and is in line with what our critical stakeholders from that part of the country wants and we are quite happy to oblige,” he said. Oshiomhole disclosed that the party leadership had constituted a panel to be chaired by Governor Abudul’aziz Yari of Zamfara to oversee the process. READ INEC warns about Pvc cloning“He will be assisted by four others who will work with him to ensure that this direct primary is conducted in a hitch free manner,” the former Edo Governor added. 579 total views, 25 views today 4Shares Related posts: [Mixtape] KJV DJ James & DJ Chenko – Sounds Of Naija Mix [Afrobeat Vs Shaku Shaku] [Ent News] Falz Signs Upcoming Act, Sir Dauda To BahdGuys Entertainment [News Update] Police Rescue Mikel Obi’s Kidnapped Father [ News ] SARS officers bite more than they can chew after slapping soldier Continue Reading Trending Music2 weeks ago [Music] Mikki Mosh-Citadin Uncategorized3 weeks ago DOWNLOAD MP3: Teedollar ft. Young Keezu – Cucumber Music2 weeks ago [Audio + Video] Wilson Wise – Obawese @Wilsonwise Music1 week ago [Music] BoBo – Moloso @bobotokorin Music2 weeks ago [Music] Nizzy Dee – Gba Shot | @nizzydee Music2 weeks ago [Music] Popori Boga – Carry Dey Go | @popori-boga Music1 week ago [New Music] Sossy ft Wizkid -Searching + WataBamBam @sossykbn @wizkidayo News Update1 week ago [News Update] President Buhari’s Daughter Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy!